What are All-on-4 Dental Implants?
All-on-4 Dental Implants are a revolutionary tooth replacement technique for people suffering from severe tooth loss. This groundbreaking procedure allows dentists to replace an entire arch of teeth in a matter of hours.
If you’re one of the 35 million American adults who are missing most or all their upper or lower teeth, then this is wonderful news for you! No longer is it necessary to painstakingly place a dental implant for every single missing tooth, one at a time. Nor do you have to deal with ill-fitting removable dentures any longer. Instead, the All-on-4 procedure utilizes only 4 dental implants on your upper and/or lower arch to restore your entire smile.
All-on-4 Dental Implants are a permanent solution for a permanent problem!
The advantages of All-on-4 Dental Implants
- Immediately restores full functionality for biting, chewing, speaking, and smiling
- Permanent solution that—with good care—can last a lifetime
- Natural look and feel: no one, including you, will be able to tell the difference
- Painless procedure: full range of sedation options to keep you comfortable
- Dental implants help prevent bone loss and the “sunken-cheek” look often found in denture wearers
- Titanium implants, topped with porcelain crowns, are as strong (if not stronger) than your natural teeth
Are you a candidate for All-on-4 Dental Implants?
Are you missing most or all your teeth on the top or bottom? If so, All-on-4 Dental Implants may be the solution for you! During your initial consultation and exam, your dentist will take x-rays to ensure your bone structure can accommodate dental implants. In some cases, a bone graft may be necessary to make sure enough bone is present to anchor the implants.
Your dentist will also assess your overall health and lifestyle habits. He may ask you about tobacco use and conditions like diabetes. While pre-existing conditions or smoking usually won’t preclude you from getting All-on-4 Dental Implants, your dentist will talk to you in detail about how to maximize the long-term success of the procedure.
For the majority of people suffering from extensive tooth loss, All-on-4 Dental Implants are a viable option that can restore a lifetime of smiles.
How does the procedure work?
- Your dentist may start by extracting any remaining decayed teeth that are still present. Any dead tissue will also be removed to create a clean arch that is ready to receive dental implants and a dental bridge.
- Second, the dentist will place the four titanium implants—two toward the front of your jaw, and two more toward the back. Those will anchor your temporary prosthesis.
- We allow about 12 weeks for the implants to permanently fuse to the bone, during this time you will wear removable dentures.
- Next, we take a mold of your teeth and fabricate custom abutments that your new permanent dental bridge will attach to and fabricate your final teeth.
- Lastly a prosthetic dental bridge will be securely attached to your new dental implants. Your dentist will make adjustments as needed to ensure the temporary prosthesis feels comfortable and natural to you.
And then? Then you go home with your new set of teeth!
Don’t let financial worries keep you from getting the smile you deserve! We offer affordable financing options for those who qualify.
- No down payment required
- High acceptance rate
- Finance your All-on-4 Dental Implants for up to 60 months
- No interest for 6-18 months